Netscape Communicator Tricks
Netscape Communicator (PC)
Stupid Netscape Tricks
Enter these in the URL (Go To) box:
- about:ebina (Hit "parent directory" in the resulting window)
Most useful Netscape Communicator Trick
This is probably the most useful trick you can do with the Netscape Communicator, and this trick can be exclusively found here, at Ken's Cheat Codes, so you came to the right place. Here's what you do:
Note: Doing this will make your computer run better and crash less often when going online, also, go to http://www.microsoft.com and download Internet Explorer, or get it off any CD you receive from ISP's. It's also available in your Windows CD, but that one might need to be updated. Downloading any other browser other than Netscape will greatly improve your net browsing enjoyment.
- Go to the Start button, click it and bring up the menu.
- Highlight "Settings" so the Settings subdirectory comes up.
- Click on "Control Panel".
- In the resulting window, look for "Add/Remove Programs" and open that up.
- You will see a scroll down list of all the programs you have installed on your computer. Scroll down until you find the one called "Netscape Communicator" or "Netscape Navigator."
- Highlight that and then click the "Add/Remove..." button to uninstall Netscape
Macintosh owners stay tuned for the most useful thing to do with that Macintosh!
<--Back To Main Cheat Page
Request a Game!