Yoshi's Island Cheat Codes
Yoshi's Island (SNES)
To play the bonus games at any time, hold Select and press X, X, Y, B, A on the map screen. A menu will appear with all of the mini-battles, two of which can be played against another person.
At the end of every world there are two question mark boxes. When you get a 100 on every level on that world those two levels will appear.
Extra Lives on World 1-7
For nearly unlimited lives in world 1, try this:
- Grab one of those baddies that roll up in a ball.
- When you get to a point where you see the middle ring, don't go to it. Instead, go to the other side of the pipe that you just went pass.
- When shyguys start coming out the pipe, spit the ball out.
- Grab the ball before it stops rolling. Repeat the same process over and over until you gain some men.
- If you wait until the ball stops you'll have to do the process again. The same thing goes if you destroy the ball and you'll have to grab another one.
- Another problem is if you're not standing on the right spot. If you're not, the ball will go over the pipe instead of bouncing back and forth between the pipe and the stuff you can destroy with your eggs or by ground pound.
Extra Lives on World 4-1
To gain all the lives you want, try this:
- On Stage 4-1 (with at least 3 eggs [maximum 5 eggs]), grab a shell, but do not make a egg out of it.
- When you get to a point where there's two tunnels with piranha plants, kill the plants with the eggs.
- Stand on the tunnel facing the pipe with the shyguys jumping out.
- Make sure that the shyguys are jumping out the tunnel. Then spit the shell out.
- The shell should go back and fourth between the shyguy pipe and the pipe that you're standing on killing the shyguys coming out the pipe.
- Be careful, because if a shyguy is standing too close to a pipe and the shell hits it, the shell and the shyguy will be destroyed.
Find a Hidden Beanstalk
When you are on level 1-7 at the end after you have gone through the tunnel, there is a log. Go to the top tip of the log and jump. Then a bouncey ball will come out. Jump on that and you will go up. Then go to the left and roll the rock. A question mark will appear hit that and you will go up a beanstalk.
In Sluggy the Unshaven's Fort, go in the door at your left at the start. Next, use a POW or ? bubble item. A door will appear. Go through it to recieve a secret code!
On level 5-8, most people cannot get 100 points because they're missing a flower and a few red coins. To find these, get to the second rotating wooden beam, and jump in the gap between the beam and solid ground. You'll find a train room. Hold Y to accelarate, and drive around the tracks to collect a flower and some red coins.
<--Back To Main Cheat Page
Request a Game!